Asked by mike from USA | Dec. 29, 2013 23:03
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Can I apply for a multiple entry visa when I get to PRC?

I will be leaving for china next month under single entry one. I will be going to school for a semester there. However, if I want to have a multiple entry one once I get to PRC, what should I do? I am an american and I will be in beijing. Can you tell me the process, cost, and how long it will take? THANK YOU.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jason from USA | Dec. 30, 2013 00:03
I don't know which type you hold for studying one semester in Beijing. Generally speaking, it's too difficult for you to apply for a multiple one when you arrive in PRC. But you can give it a try.
Related Questions:
can i also apply for a multiple entry visa?
Asked by Ms.angel from philippines
| Jun. 16, 2009 03:16
10 Year Multiple Entry Visa for USA
Asked by Tim from USA
| Jan. 08, 2015 03:40
I have 2 nationalities Lebanon and USA, I want to apply for PRC visa in Leb...
Asked by Sami from Lebanon
| Oct. 11, 2015 22:20
I hold a 1 entry visa and i have multiple destinations in PRC. IS IT OK?
Asked by Zoie from France
| Jun. 18, 2017 20:23
i have been in PRC since December on F type then it expired on april n exte...
Asked by Momo from Hong Kong
| Aug. 09, 2016 22:46
Can I get a 10 year multiple entry visa for tourists?
Asked by Steven Lew from United States
| May. 01, 2017 20:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)