Asked by Tapan from UAE | Dec. 22, 2013 07:05
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

I and my wife want to visit Gaungzhou, china. Please help how to proceed from Dubai?

I am working in MNC in Dubai. I have residence permit sponsored by my company. And my is on also residence permit sponsored by me. We are Indian Passport holder. This is the first time we are planning to visit Gaungzhou. Please help how to proceed to get a visit/tourist type one.

Answers (1)
Answered by Fred from Australia | Dec. 29, 2013 02:21
You should submit your application to the Chinese embassy (located at PLOT NO.26, SECTOR NO.W-22, ABU DHABI). The documents you should provide include your passport, filled application form, a recent passport size photo, invitation letter and copy of your resident permit in Dubai. If you don't have the invitation letter, you should provide round trip air tickets and hotel booking in PRC.
Related Questions:
Hello! I need an information , i am recently married and planning to go to...
Asked by Mr.Hasham from pakistan
| Feb. 23, 2010 22:01
How to go from China Hotel to Chimelong Safari Park in Gaungzhou
Asked by Satish from India
| Mar. 09, 2014 20:16
Sir, I am an Iranian holding Iranian Passport with valid U.A.E residance Vi...
Asked by Mr.Ali from UAE
| Jan. 13, 2011 02:01
how long does it take from beijing to gaungzhou by train or bus?
Asked by welly radebe from srouth africa
| Jun. 05, 2014 00:44
z visa ,mr radison hired me on job in bejing china, but he demands me money...
Asked by murtaza from Pakistan
| Feb. 14, 2015 02:03
Hi, I'm a singaporean and i intend to stay for 28-30days in china do i need...
Asked by ray from Singapore
| Feb. 25, 2014 21:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)