Asked by Jeff from USA | Dec. 12, 2013 10:17
About:China Tourist Visa

Dual purpose visit- Tourism and personal visit with a friend.

I am planning a trip to China for three week duration. I will begin with a three day hotel stay in Beijiing. A hotel reservation is confirmed for the first three days. I will be traveling to cities beyond and have a general itinerary but reservations are not confirmed beyond the first three days as I am not certain how long I will stay at each additional location. A friend, a Chinese national, will accompany me for a portion of the trip. It is possible that I will stay at their residence for about a week, and travel to nearby locations. I will be applying for a Tourist L visa. Is it also necessary to have a letter of invitation from my friend? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Peter from Canada | Dec. 13, 2013 02:26
It is unnecessary to ask for an invitaiton letter, you just provide flight ticket and hotel booking of the first three days in Beijing for your L application.
Related Questions:
Japanese and Norwegian Citizens together to visit Tibet?
Asked by Rebecca from USA
| Apr. 05, 2013 21:36
dear friend i want to visit in china . how can apply this viza. we have inv...
Asked by Mr.Riyaz from INDIA
| May. 07, 2009 04:39
How can I make my Chinese friend visit my country?
Asked by Beatriz from Colombia
| Sep. 30, 2013 02:46
Hi! Im Filipino, what type of visa should i apply when i entering to PRC?
Asked by Gladys Claire from Philippines
| Sep. 30, 2013 02:25
Could you please provide some statistics about Chinese tourists visited Mon...
Asked by Oogii from Mongolia
| May. 25, 2016 20:31
I want to visit Argentina for a couple of weeks, do Chinese citizens need a...
Asked by V from China
| Mar. 14, 2013 01:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)