Asked by Johanna Nilsson from Switzerland | Dec. 12, 2013 07:56
About:China Consulate in Zurich

One business and one tourist visa to China

My partner and I are travelling to Beijing in March - he for a work engagement, and I'm just accompanying him. Do we need to travel to Berne to apply and pick it up, or is it possible to apply in Zurich? Is there any way of getting it done on the day?
I am a Finnish passport holder and he a Norwegian passport - he has a B residence permit in Switzerland and I have an L.
Thanks for your help!

Answers (1)
Answered by Angus from United Kingdom | Dec. 13, 2013 01:42
Hi, you can apply in zurich if you reside in any of following place, Aargau, Appenzell Ausserhoden, Appenzell Innerhoden, Glarus, Graubunden, Luzern, Schaffhausen, Schwyz, ST. Gallen, Zug, Thurgau, Zurich, Principality of Liechtenstein. Otherwise, you have to apply in Berne. Visa can not be got on the same day or by express service.
Related Questions:
If I will be in transit for 23 hours and want to leave the airport
Asked by Gaya from United States
| Sep. 08, 2015 21:09
What is the cost of obtaining a one entry tourist visa for China
Asked by Susanne Low from Canada
| Jul. 03, 2014 03:24
know about the price of tourist visa in one month of CHINA
Asked by Mr.mohd afsar from India
| Nov. 25, 2010 20:19
how much is it to extend an L tourist visa for one month ?
Asked by Nabil from in china witbritish passport
| Nov. 02, 2013 00:54
is it possible to change the business visa into a tourist one, once it expi...
Asked by bole from Germany
| Mar. 08, 2015 21:09
hey there, how to apply china visa from hk
Asked by ruswanti binti sukiman from hongkong
| Aug. 26, 2015 03:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)