Asked by Matt from USA | Dec. 10, 2013 16:10
About:Hong Kong International Airport

Meeting at the Hong Kong airport

My fiance and I are coming to HK to be married. We are coming from different countries, arriving on different flights. Her flight arrives about 45 minutes after mine. She has never traveled by air alone before, and never to another country. Is it possible for me to wait for her before Immigration and meet her there so we can go through together?

Answers (1)
Answered by Janet from Kuwai | Dec. 10, 2013 19:51
I do not think you can wait her before the immigration.
I do not think it is a problem for her to go through the procedures upon her arrivals. In the airport, there are many staff to help the passengers. So she can go through it easily and you can stay in Terminal A and Terminal B to wait her. In both of the two terminals, there are TV sets where you can see her after she arrives in Buffer Halls. Please do not worry.
Related Questions:
Do I need a transit visa at Hong Kong for few hours?
Asked by from India
| Jun. 11, 2013 01:48
I am a sri lankan, do i need to get visa prior to the visit to hong kong?...
Asked by jegan from Sri Lanka
| May. 07, 2012 20:26
To participate a meeting, How long it takes to obtain visa?
Asked by Dr.Raja Wijetunga from SriLanka
| May. 15, 2015 22:53
Hi Is there a horse race meeting on Wednesday 17th September 2014 in hong k...
Asked by Ross Mitchell from United Kingdom
| Jul. 24, 2014 01:08
i am going to hong kong for a meeting for 4 days and i may need to go to ma...
Asked by Mr.bassam from egypt
| Aug. 20, 2010 22:02
Do I need a visa to goto a meeting in Hong Kong from Australia?
Asked by Dave from Australia
| Jan. 16, 2018 20:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)