Asked by | Nov. 18, 2013 17:11
About:China Consulate in Melbourne

Previous Entrance Visa to China - asked by Kay from Melbourne

I lost my expired old passport and have a renewed passport now, but I have heard that the center want a copy of my previous one. I was even told that my application might be rejected without proof of my previous one. Is it true I can never go back to visit my aged parents just because I cannot prove I have been to China before? I trust your office will have record to trace all the details. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Neil from Canada | Nov. 19, 2013 02:53
I guess you were a Chinese citizen and have obtained Australian citizenship, right? if yes, photocopy of previous Chinese passports or previous Chinese visas are required.
But if you try to apply as the first time applicant with foreign passport, you should provide your previous Chinese passport as well and a photocopy of its data page. Anyway, you can contact the center directly for more details.
Related Questions:
hi my name is Kay,please what's the requirement for a business multiple ent...
Asked by Kay from Ghana
| Jul. 10, 2011 00:58
144 hour visa shanghai-Zhejiang
Asked by Kate from Australia
| Feb. 06, 2018 03:48
Regarding to my previous question I want to add some more information. I li...
Asked by Ms.Diem Nguyen from Australia
| Dec. 11, 2010 04:04
Will you please guide me that will it be possible to travel to your country...
Asked by Yashpal vasudeva from India
| Mar. 05, 2015 01:23
I am a male born on 02.01.1981 and I would like to know what are my lucky n...
Asked by Daniel from Australia
| Jun. 27, 2015 21:47
We will be staying with family in Melbourne (from SA) can we obtain visa fo...
Asked by Patricia from Australia
| Jan. 04, 2012 21:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)