Asked by Mud Ski from France | Nov. 16, 2013 05:19
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Chengdu-Shenzhen-Hong Kong, Is all this possible without a valid visa for China?

Is it possible to 'enter' PRC via Chengdu from Europe. Transit for 2 hours and fly to Shenzhen. There take a Jetty to Hong Kong. Much thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ivan from Romania | Nov. 16, 2013 21:43
Well, personally, I think that you needn't apply one in advance. But you need to apply for the stay permit when you land at Chengdu Airport and book the ferry ticket in advance. The booking info is needed when you apply for the stay permit. I provide this solution because the new regulation says that those who transit in PRC should provide the booked air ticket, ship ticket or train ticket.

However, I am really not sure if this rule is implemented very well. So you might apply for a G in advance. If you apply for a G type, make sure that you book the ferry ticket in advance. The booking information is needed.
Related Questions:
I'm Canadian with a valid canadian passport. I would like to know if it was...
Asked by Mr.Norris from Canada
| Feb. 10, 2011 07:08
i have hong kong & china valid visa, can i travel to macau from hk without ...
Asked by Mar from Bangladesh
| Dec. 13, 2015 21:37
I will travel to Hong Kong and take a train to Guangzhou without visa. Is i...
Asked by Deeeid from Thailand
| Aug. 20, 2015 02:13
Is it possible to travel as a tourist in Guangzhou for two days as I'm dome...
Asked by grace from hong kong
| Jun. 23, 2015 01:08
do I need visa to HK to catch the flight?
Asked by Murad from Azerbaijan
| Apr. 29, 2016 01:17
Germany - China - Japan, Valid Visa
Asked by Martin from Germany
| Nov. 08, 2017 14:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)