Asked by Wendy Luo from United States | Nov. 08, 2013 13:16
About:China Embassy in France

Applying as USA passport holder

Hi I am an USA passport holder that is currently studying abroad in France for less than three months. Is it possible to apply for a Chinese VISA in France and what is the likelihood that I will get one? Also, if so, are there any Chinese travel agencies that will do this service for me for a fee?

Answers (1)
Answered by Keith from Australia | Nov. 09, 2013 00:49
You can apply there showing your valid certificate for student status or residence. I am not clear where you reside, so please check the consular districts of the embassy and consulate carefully. If you need to submit through CVASC, then you can apply by post if you do not have time to visit the center in person.
Related Questions:
UK passport holder applying for chinese visa in turkey - where and how?
Asked by Richard Wielebnowski from Turkey
| Dec. 21, 2017 19:40
Can he stay in Shenzhen for 72 hours?
Asked by Jennifer from Hong Kong
| Jul. 03, 2015 01:00
Am a Ghanaian passport holder schooling in china. can i visit macao without...
Asked by nana yaw from Ghana
| Jan. 12, 2017 19:25
I am a Nepalese passport holder and I would like to know the procedures for...
Asked by Mr.Dipak Kamal Chhetri from Macau
| Oct. 04, 2010 08:13
Please advise if Visa is needed for USA passport. Also if need Visa can USA...
Asked by Mr.Hassan from Singapore
| Feb. 23, 2009 20:46
What visa is available for a USA passport holder visiting for 1 day via Sil...
Asked by Larry Blackmun from USA
| Aug. 26, 2014 21:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)