Asked by Suraj from HongKong | Nov. 03, 2013 01:13
About:Macau Visa Policy

Visiting HongKong in tourist visa.Wants to visit Macao.

Hi, My parents are visiting Hong Kong on the L type. They hold a Nepalese Passport.They would like to visit Macao for couple of days. Even though I am a HKID holder I think my parents need apply one to visit Macao.Please help me to know the procedure. Where to and how long it will take to get approval or the easiest and fastest way. What are the requirements. Thank You

Answers (1)
Answered by Kevin from Singapore | Nov. 03, 2013 02:30
He should have applied it from the Chinese embassy in Nepal. Now you may assist them to ask help from the Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of PRC in the HK SAR. Perhaps, you can apply from there.

Tel: 852-34132300( 24 hour Recorded Service)

852-34132424 (Live Answering Telephone available in office hours)
Related Questions:
Immigration formalities on return from Macau via HKIA
Asked by ABHIJIT MOJUMDAR from India
| Sep. 25, 2014 23:02
kenya passport holder residing in germany with residence status needs visa ...
Asked by frank from germany
| Aug. 09, 2012 21:48
What are the requirements to bring in Hongkong when you came from Macau?
Asked by sarah from Philippines
| Nov. 20, 2014 01:03
Iintend to visit hongkong and macau from india as a tourist for 4 nights5da...
Asked by Mr.d mukherji from india
| Aug. 04, 2010 04:28
I am visiting Hong Kong in a few months. As a Colombian resident, I do not ...
Asked by Mr.Andres from Colombia
| Mar. 15, 2011 21:14
1. I am a Malaysian with Working Visa in China.
Asked by James Lim from Malaysia
| Dec. 12, 2016 21:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)