Asked by Kto from USA | Nov. 23, 2014 06:07
About:Chinese Crew, Resident and Journalist Visa

Working flight attendant w/crew visa wants to bring daughter on trip. Does daughter need addt'l visa

I am a flight attendant working a flight to Beijing. I have a crew type one and will be there for 3 days. I would like to bring my 21 year old daughter on the trip with me. Does she need to get a separate L type for this one trip with me while she is with me on my layover for 3 days? I read it says the Crew C type includes travelling family members but I don't know how that works....Can anyone give me some guidance to the procedure? I would hate to have her fly all the way there and be denied entry into the country with me.

Answers (1)
Answered by Tina from Lesotho | Nov. 24, 2014 01:10
Kto, your daughter needs to apply for a Crew type or tourist type on her own. Yours doesn't cover her trip to China.
Related Questions:
Working visa and tourist type
Asked by Patricia from Usa
| Jan. 14, 2014 02:22
Is The 72h visa ok and where do I asked for it, at PVG airport?
Asked by Zbinden Béatrice from Switzerland
| May. 07, 2014 01:49
what visa do i need??
Asked by Kris Saddler from uk
| Mar. 03, 2016 20:59
How can I apply Chinese visa for my dad & my brother ?
Asked by Ishara from Srilanka
| Jan. 08, 2015 01:58
Hi my husband is working in China and He wants me to come over with our 2 d...
Asked by Mrs.Velasco from Philippines
| Mar. 28, 2009 21:55
I wish to go with a friend working the American Airlines to Shanghai on her...
Asked by DONNA from USA
| Nov. 27, 2014 19:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)