Asked by Collins from China | Oct. 27, 2013 15:01
About:China Private Visit Visa

Is it possible to change s2 visa to s1 in PRC?

My wife is coming to china with a s2 type. But I want her to stay with me as Long as I'm here. I have 3 more years to go back. Can we change her s2 to s1 or can we extend the s2 to temporary residential permit? Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Sharon from France | Oct. 27, 2013 21:50
According to my knowledge, it is already impossible to change visa in PRC. You have to go back to your own country or any other third regions (HK, for example) to apply for a new one. Besides, you can try to extend the S2 at the local PSB (police station bureau). But it's difficult to foresee that you can get the long time as you expect.
Related Questions:
hi im working in china with z visa and i want my wife to join me .
Asked by sammy from china
| Jan. 19, 2018 03:11
can i change my s2 visa to s1 and what are the requirements?
Asked by Kwesi from Ghana
| Jun. 17, 2016 21:42
my mother is in beijing on S2. i want to change her visa in S2. is it possi...
Asked by USMAN from Pakistan
| Nov. 06, 2018 17:26
Can we change dependent visa s1 S2 to z work in Shanghai?
Asked by Dipak from China
| Mar. 04, 2018 20:55
my brother is studying in Chinese university with S1 type.
Asked by Riaz from Pakistan
| Sep. 25, 2016 21:58
My sister went here with an S2 type, is it possible to apply her an S1 type...
Asked by Chris from Philippines
| Aug. 15, 2017 05:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)