Asked by David from Malaysia | Oct. 25, 2013 01:55
About:China Work Visa

first time working at china

hi sir, i mind going to shanghai working, and currently due to some issue they cant issue the work permit to me first ( company rule) and need me keep fly off to hong kong and back to shanghai, and is it immgration will question me? and my L for multi entry is expiry on may 2014, so is it i can apply from HK, or i need back to malaysia? and can malaysian apply the Z at HK?

Answers (1)
Answered by Laurent from Spain | Oct. 25, 2013 03:11
Don't worry, if you have a multiple entry L, it is ok for you to fly between HK and Shanghai. I don't think the immigration will question on this. If the work permit is ready and make the invitation letter addressed to HK commissioner's Office, then you are able to apply for work Z type in HK.
Related Questions:
renewal of attachment visa for a family member
Asked by Cristina from Philippines
| Aug. 10, 2012 04:41
I want to know the minimum traveling allowances amount i need to have for E...
Asked by sharon from United Kingdom
| Sep. 09, 2014 01:20
hello!!! the first time i applied for working visa in china, i was denied e...
Asked by Mr.fiona from philippines
| Jun. 06, 2010 01:23
First time entry, Can we sign for a twice entries,6 months visa?
Asked by Daniel lam from venezuela
| May. 27, 2013 00:44
I'm Nepali passport holder and I would like to know what documents needed t...
Asked by Keshab from Nepal
| Feb. 11, 2015 00:22
does the immigration require any amount for pocket money?
Asked by arbie from Philippines
| Dec. 14, 2015 03:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)