Asked by Roxy from United Kingdom | Oct. 21, 2013 14:02
About:Visa Policy of China

I would like to visit a friend in Changchun, what visa would I need?

My friend's family have residency in China. I have a South African passport and Permanent UK residency. I'm know I don't need one for a short stay in Hong Kong, but I don't think it's the same for the rest of China. What application would I download and what would the fees be?

Answers (1)
Answered by Tracy from UK | Oct. 22, 2013 02:05
You should apply for a S type with an invitation letter from your friend and copies of your friend's passport and residence permit, or ID card if Chinese. The application form V2013 can be downloaded from this site or the embassy's or CVASC websites. The fee is sterling 56 for a single entry under regular processing.
Related Questions:
I intend to visit Changchun in either late Sept or early Oct , what would b...
Asked by Albert from Malaysia
| Aug. 21, 2013 02:49
I would like to visit China with a friend and stay there for a week. What v...
Asked by Francisco I. Reyes from Philippines
| Feb. 12, 2012 02:58
I have a friend who just moved to Changchun. I would like to send him a gif...
Asked by Mrs.Lewis from United States (Georgia)
| Nov. 30, 2009 01:10
I'm a singaporean and i would like to travel to changchun and stay there fo...
Asked by Ms.laura from Singapore
| Jun. 11, 2009 20:40
I am a Namibian passport holder's and UK residence permit card holder's liv...
Asked by Elisia Petrus from Scotland
| Jun. 22, 2017 22:06
I am a Chinese citizen, residing in Shanghai. I would like to invite my ph...
Asked by Mr.Alan Fong from China
| Jun. 19, 2009 21:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)