Asked by Anurudda from Sri Lanka | Oct. 21, 2013 02:03
About:China Embassy in Sri Lanka

Will my two kids allowed visas to Hong Kong since they are traveling for the first time?

Dear Sir,
My name is Anurudda, and I am a landed proprietor. My parents my wife and my self, all of us are Tax payers. We have many properties (Commercial Buildings) Leased out to various renowned business enterprises. (Documentary proofs are with us)

We are hoping to visit Hong Kong Disneyland in December,2013. My parents have been there before earlier. My Parents have been to other countries like USA, Canada, Japan, Hong kong, Malasia, Thailand and Singapore. I myself have traveled to USA, Japan, S. Korea, Singapore and Thailand. My wife has traveled to Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand earlier.

But my two Kids, they are hoping to travel to Hong Kong as their first overseas trip. Therefor will my two kids allowed to visit Hong Kong? (

Thanking you.


Answers (1)
Answered by Cole from Swaziland | Oct. 21, 2013 02:55
Yes, they can visit HK as long as they have valid visas. You can apply at the Chinese embassy in your country.
Related Questions:
I'm traveling to macau first then hong kong do I need two visas and where c...
Asked by mohammed from kuwait
| Oct. 18, 2015 20:18
I'm a Sri Lankan passport holder, Do I need Transit visa to go to Sri Lank...
Asked by Aruna from Sri Lanka
| Jul. 22, 2013 03:22
am American traveling from US to Hong Kong and on to Mainland. Do I need tw...
Asked by Frank from USA
| Sep. 28, 2013 21:40
Hi, I am traveling to Hong Kong on June 17th with my wife and two kids (age...
Asked by Mr.sandeep singh from india
| Jun. 01, 2010 02:43
transit visa into hong kong with a peruvian passport
Asked by Pete from USA
| Sep. 12, 2016 21:29
Hello, I will be traveling to China next week on a double entry 30 ...
Asked by Mr.Kamil from Poland
| Apr. 11, 2010 03:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)