Asked by hamz from China | Oct. 20, 2013 00:45
About:China Work Visa

New Work License

My school just obtained its license to employ foreign staff. Is it fairly simple and straightforward from here on? They just need to go to the local PSB with the right documents (cover letter of application, employment licence, my passport copy and medical report?) This issues the the invitation letter which I then have to take to HK or my home country and process in the Chinese Embassy/Consulate? Is this correct? Please let me know if I am missing anything as it is quite urgent and dont know where to find the information!

Answers (1)
Answered by Iris from Greece | Oct. 20, 2013 02:16
The work permit (work license) should be acquired from the local Bureau of Labor. Your school should be aware of this. When they get the work permit, then you can apply for the Z type one in your country. And you might need an invitation letter from the duly authorized unit or visa notice form. Your employer should get it and send it to you.
Related Questions:
What are the requirements to get the Z visa?
Asked by Carol from USA
| Feb. 01, 2015 01:24
I am a colombian citizen on vacation in France. Can I apply for z visa at c...
Asked by cata098 from Colombia
| Sep. 06, 2011 02:06
DUI. charges.
Asked by carlos from usa
| Jan. 09, 2015 03:18
work license and residence permit issue place different and working place...
Asked by ashish from China
| Aug. 23, 2012 04:11
Does the SEFEA working permit and the invitation letter has an expiration d...
Asked by Mit from China
| Mar. 08, 2017 19:44
i want ask about dubai visa from china for foreiners peple
Asked by mohammad alttbakhe from egypt
| Aug. 02, 2015 04:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)