Asked by kanmi toye from nigeria | Oct. 14, 2013 07:35
About:China Consulate in Lagos

visa application from nigeria

i am a journalist attending a conference in china in december. i have a letter of invitation from the organisers of the event, but i was told i need another letter from the foreign affairs office. can i do without this letter since my trip is being sponsored by my company and the organisers of the conference cannot provide the other letter because the y are not based in china. thanks

Answers (2)
Answered by Mars | Oct. 15, 2013 03:47
Yes, you are right, a Notification Letter issued by the Information Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China is required for this application. You should contact the consular section of the Chinese Embassy directly for this. Tel: 4604708
Answered by kanmi Olatoye | Oct. 22, 2013 07:14
Thanks for ur timely response. I found it useful for me to progress to the next level of my requests. I think this is the most efficient i have seen so far regarding my dealings on this issues wt embassies. Thanks
Kanmi Olatoye
Silverbird Television, Lagos. Nigeria
Related Questions:
whats is the processing time for HK visa from nigeria lagos
Asked by gloria andrew from nigeriag
| Sep. 19, 2016 21:33
I lost my pick up slip
Asked by Endurance from Obas
| Nov. 08, 2017 19:24
Can i get chinese F visa from nigeria, i am an american citizen visiting Ni...
Asked by wale from Nigeria
| Apr. 02, 2013 02:46
please, what is the cost of visa application fee in Nigeria
Asked by oluchi from Nigeria
| Sep. 27, 2017 04:56
I am obums from nigeria, please tell me the cost of china student visa
Asked by obums from Nigeria
| Mar. 31, 2017 21:29
How can I go about the processes?
Asked by Andrew Young from Nigeria
| Sep. 19, 2017 21:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)