Asked by Kenny King from USA | Oct. 10, 2013 00:40
About:China Work Visa

Z Visa Processing

I am in progress of getting a Z, i have received my employment permit, My company applied for the Invitation letter for My family and I.... I am from the USA, and my wife and duaghter is Philipino, I received the invitation letter, it lists all 3 of our names, but it says process in the USA, My wife doesnt have a Visa to go to the USA. so when my wife tried to process the invitation along with the application in the philippines, she was denied the Z because the invitation said process in USA... this is where the law is not clear, the processing of the Z needs to be processed in your home country,,,so how do we fix this technicality ?????

Answers (1)
Answered by Karen | Oct. 10, 2013 03:43
So, you mean you are applying separately in different countries. In this case, you may need to ask for new invitation letters from the company.
Related Questions:
how long will take for z visa processing from india
Asked by mohammed idrees from india
| Mar. 01, 2015 03:25
I have to apply for Chinese working Z visa. How much time will it take for ...
Asked by Rajesh from Singapore
| Mar. 18, 2016 21:54
How long the processing time of working permit/Z visa notification? Alread...
Asked by Beth from Philippines
| Nov. 14, 2016 05:09
How long the processing time of working permit/Z visa notification.Already ...
Asked by Imrul kayes rajib from Bangladesh
| Nov. 14, 2016 21:55
I would like to apply for multi entry one to Guangzhou, what do I need for ...
Asked by Mery from Ethiopia
| Jun. 26, 2015 21:56
Im in china now, and has F visa, they said the china embassy stop the visa ...
Asked by Andy from Phil
| Dec. 19, 2011 00:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)