Asked by Beatriz from Colombia | Sep. 29, 2013 23:18
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

How can I make my Chinese friend visit my country?

I have dual citizenship Colombian and USA and I have a friend who has a China citizenship and would Like for my friend to come and visit me in Colombia for about three months what are the requirements

Answers (1)
Answered by David from United Kingdom | Sep. 30, 2013 02:46
Documents your friend need to provide:
1.passport with at least two blank pages and it should be valid for at least six months
2.copy of the personal information page of his/her passport. If he/she once acquired the Columbian visa, a copy of the latest Columbian visa is required.
3.filled application form with his/her signature.
4.two 3X3.5cm color photos with white background
5.other required documents:
1). Financial documents that can prove he/she has enough money to cover his/her expensive in your country
2). If he/she is invited, then the one who invites him/her must provide the documents that he/she can cover the applicants’ expenses in Columbia.
3). Copy of the return air ticket booking order. It must be a valid one provided by the airline, which must show the booking number and ticket number.

Then he/she can go to the Columbian embassy in PRC to go through the application.
Related Questions:
i still have another question.. does the person who will make the personal ...
Asked by Ms.Angela from Philippines
| Feb. 28, 2011 21:11
Can someone else collect my visa on my behalf after I submit it?
Asked by Edel from Uae
| Oct. 27, 2015 22:02
Visit china and macau
Asked by Tasha from Sri lanka
| Apr. 07, 2016 02:01
I plan to visit PRC this autumn with tourist visa from Switzerland.
Asked by Martin from Switzerland
| Apr. 13, 2014 22:22
China visa on arrival for zhuhai, guangzhou and shenzhen
| Sep. 17, 2012 02:35
72 hour Visit; Not third country return
Asked by Jim from China
| Mar. 13, 2017 20:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)