Asked by Arvin | Sep. 03, 2013 09:45
About:China Embassy in Hungary

I am a Canadian studying in Hungary.I plan to go to China & work for a year. where should I start ?

I am a Canadian Citizen
Currently studying in Budapest. I plan to move to China next July and work there for a year. Could you please help me on the required Visa for a year and how to apply for it. Also how many months prior to my trip I should apply and any other details I should know. Thank you so much in advace. Best Regards.
Arvin Vidal

Answers (1)
Answered by Iris from United Kingdom | Sep. 04, 2013 02:46
For employment, you should find a job first and contact your future employer for a work permit/employment license and an invitation letter. Once you get these two documents, you can start to apply for work Z from Chinese embassy. The application should better be done one month prior to your departure date. After entry with the work Z, you should apply for a residence permit within 30 days.
Related Questions:
Visa for Malaysian, currently staying in Japan
Asked by Norazila from Malaysia
| Aug. 12, 2014 20:17
Canadian applying for work visa from the UK
Asked by Erin from United Kingdom
| Feb. 22, 2013 02:21
give me some advice which visa i should apply at chinese embassy
Asked by Gen from Philippines
| May. 18, 2015 20:24
Australian citizen living in japan enquiry about chinese tourist visa
Asked by Mrs.Katrina from Australia/Japan
| May. 10, 2011 21:48
Im a Swedish student currently residing in Tasmania, how can I get a VISA f...
Asked by Max Hultgren from Australia
| Feb. 17, 2013 20:42
If already in China can I go to HK to change my Visa?
Asked by Joe from China
| Nov. 15, 2014 00:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)