Asked by Edward from USA | Aug. 27, 2013 13:17
About:Visa Policy of China

Which is the right visa for me?

I am US citizen working as a cook. I would like to work in Shanghai for 1-2 years to learn more about Chinese culture and cuisine. Which type should I acquire? Do I need to have a job secured before I make the move?

Answers (1)
Answered by Hassan from China | Aug. 28, 2013 02:10
1. (option 1)
Apply for a Job in any hotel and they will send you work permit. Then you apply for Z from States which will take 4 working days.

2. (option 2)
Simply apply as a tourst L and you will get single entry for 3 months minimum. Than You go to visit Shanghai, find a good hotel and get your work permit. Since you are US national so you can freely go to HK (must exit to change your status). After taking your work permit go to HK to get your Z and come back to main land.
Related Questions:
Hello, I want to visit China as a tourist
Asked by Murtaza shah from Pakistan
| Aug. 20, 2018 00:27
buddy you have your years all wrong
Asked by real OX from Canada
| Dec. 28, 2014 22:32
Which would be the right University for me if i am majoring in Engineering?...
Asked by Brenda from USA
| Apr. 04, 2015 03:33
which unvesity in guangzhou would be right for me if i am majoring in inter...
Asked by hayat from ethiopia
| Sep. 05, 2015 03:30
I'm Andrea (born in 9th Sept. 1975). I want to change a new good pay job.
Asked by Andrea from Singapore
| May. 30, 2016 20:58
I am from india, applying for a conference in china. Will it be sufficient ...
Asked by annonymous from India
| May. 30, 2016 04:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)