Asked by ROBERT CHALMERS from Australia | Aug. 18, 2013 20:44
About:China Consulate in Perth

Re mutiple visa into PRC as a tourist

I am travelling as a tourist from Macau to PRC in October 2013 for six days and then going back to PRC in March 2014 for two weeks. I would like to transit into Macau and also Hong Kong several times and was wondering if I can get a mutiple entry one for six months and if so what would be the full cost from the China Perth Consulate. Please note that I have previously been into China on three other occasions as a tourist only.
Look forward to your reply
Robert Chalmers

Answers (1)
Answered by Fred from Romania | Aug. 19, 2013 04:29
It costs around 158.5 Australian dollars. But no one can guarantee that you will get the six months multiple one because the consular officer has the final say on what you will get.
Related Questions:
how much is mutiple entry visa for 6 months. Thanks
Asked by Mr.wong from Mars
| Mar. 02, 2011 20:19
Do I need double-entry tourist visa to return to China from HK?
Asked by Zoltan from Hungary
| Dec. 15, 2015 02:39
I am a Malaysian with working Visa in Indonesia holding Kitas. I would like...
Asked by Mr.Chew Keong Hua from Malaysia
| Mar. 16, 2011 01:34
hi, do you still provide the one year mutiple visa?
Asked by harry chen from Singapore
| Jun. 06, 2013 04:57
If I visit China on a NZ passport, do I need a re-entry visa for PRC if I g...
Asked by Downy from New Zealand
| Jan. 10, 2016 22:00
from canada.can i re-apply my visa S2 to S1 here in the philippines before ...
Asked by imelda reside from Philippines
| May. 17, 2016 20:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)