Asked by Seth from England | Aug. 18, 2013 13:36
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Ghanian passport holder with indefinite UK residency applies from Chinese L type one.

I am hoping to go to PRC to stay with my girlfriend who is living there for around 5 months, and look for work there in that time. What would be the best way of doing this? Would it be applying for a L type then re-applying if I find work? If so, how long could I stay in one visit on a L? Do you think the fact that it is a Ghanian passport will cause any problems? Thank you very much in advance!

Answers (1)
Answered by Hank from Germany | Aug. 19, 2013 22:29
A single L usually allows you to stay for 30 days at most in general. But you may try to extend it for two times at most when you are in PRC. To apply for the L, you should offer your passport, filled appliction form, a recent passport size photo, the invitation letter from a Chinese travel agency,financial statement, the hotel booking and round-trip air tickets.

If you find a job, you need get back to your country to apply for the Z type one.
Related Questions:
Student visa transfer to 2 year Multi Entry tourist L type...
Asked by Moil from China
| Jul. 13, 2017 04:38
am a ghanian citizen in china can l apply for a visa with a ghanian passpo...
Asked by affumfaustina from China
| Sep. 09, 2011 04:21
What are the documents that myself and my wife required to apply for visit ...
Asked by Tilak Chandra Thapa from Nepal.
| Jan. 02, 2013 02:46
Replacing ChInese passport in UK
Asked by BobG from United Kingdom
| May. 25, 2013 01:28
How to get entry clearance through the embassy in London for multiple endor...
Asked by Almas from United Kingdom
| Jan. 25, 2015 02:14
Chinese tourist visa Indian passport holder in Bangkok.
Asked by rs1707 from India
| Dec. 22, 2013 21:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)