Asked by ashok from japan | Aug. 17, 2013 16:35
About:China Transit Visa

Can I get transit visa even though my passport expires within 3 and half months.

Hi, I am Nepali passport holder and currently living in Japan. I am going to Frankfurt (already got one for Germany) from Japan via Peking. Do I need G type in Peking? If G type is necessary, Can i get it even though my passport expires within 3 and half months.

Answers (1)
Answered by Gary from USA | Aug. 17, 2013 22:15
How long will you stay at Beijing airport? If you stay less than 24 hours, you don't need to apply for a G type one. If you stay longer than 24 hours, a G type one is needed. But, you have to renew your passport first since it requires that the applicant's passport should be valid at least for six months and have two blank pages at least.
Related Questions:
My passport expires within 6 months. Can I get the 72 hours visa?
Asked by Angela from Spain
| Mar. 15, 2016 03:25
Can I avail 24-hour TWOD even though my passport has expiry of less than 6 ...
Asked by Jim from Philippines
| Jun. 05, 2015 22:41
Using 72 hr visa free on a transit that is returning back home
Asked by Alban from United States
| Mar. 31, 2016 04:17
I have a 10 year China M visa but my USA passport expires Oct 24 2016; do I...
Asked by Catherine Bauman from USA
| May. 30, 2016 20:47
China - Passport less than 6 months with valid unexpired visa
Asked by Sam Yuen from USA
| Oct. 31, 2012 02:35
My passport expires in 7 months. I am only travelling to China in 3 months ...
Asked by Mr.Justin
| Oct. 30, 2010 02:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)