Asked by Anton Franzèn from Sweden | Aug. 14, 2013 07:53
About:China Embassy in Nepal

Can I get visa for China in the Chineese embassy in Kathmandu? SWEDEN

I'm a swedish man who is going to work as a volunteer a couple of months in Nepal.
Then I'm planning to fly from Kathmandu to Beijing and then by train travel to Mongolia.
After the Mongolian visit I will travel back to PRC and be there as a tourist for a month.

My question is:
Is it possible for me to get it in Kathmandu?
The rules in Sweden is that I need to go before a period of 3 months after it has been permitted.
Im staying in Nepal for about 3 months and it takes up to 1 month to get it done in Sweden.
Thats a timegap of ca 4 months. I think you see my little issue here.

Kind regards Anton

Answers (1)
Answered by Alan from United Kingdom | Aug. 15, 2013 03:03
As I know, it is possible, or always possible for foreigners to get one in Kathmandu. That is true that a single entry one is only valif for 3 months from issue date. It is too early if you apply in your home country.
Related Questions:
I am living in Sweden. Can I through the Chineese embassy apply for Visa, t...
Asked by homas
| Feb. 24, 2014 03:13
I'm a US citizen and have a China visa. Would like to travel to Lhasa from ...
Mr.MAXELO from Afghanistan
| Feb. 21, 2010 01:18
could I apply for chineese visa in Tripoli or not yet
Asked by abdul lagha from Libya
| Oct. 25, 2011 23:14
I cold not understand chineese , how can i wrote name in chineese in china ...
Asked by MUHAMMED SHAFI from India
| Oct. 09, 2013 01:52
I am working in Korea, I have a British Passport, can I get a Visa from the...
Asked by Mr.N.Drew from China
| Nov. 07, 2010 22:13
Hello, I'm an Israeli travelling in SE Asia, And I plan to cross from nor...
Asked by Mr.Shafran from Israel
| May. 10, 2010 04:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)