Asked by lee from USA | Aug. 13, 2013 11:27
About:China Work Visa

Z application and accompanying Z for US citizen

Condition: I am a US citizen staying in Hangzhou. I need to apply for a Z for myself, and an accompanying Z for my wife. My wife is in the US and I am in Shanghai with business F.

Q1: Could I apply for the Z in Hong Kong while I am visiting Hong Kong? In person application.

Q2: Could I apply for the Z in the US, while I am in Hangzhou? For example, mail my passport to New York, and ask the agent in New York to apply for the Z, while I am conducting business in Shanghai.

Q3: Could I apply for the Z at the same time applying for the accompany Z for my wife?

Answers (1)
Answered by Doris from Canada | Aug. 14, 2013 03:40
The best option is to apply the work Z and dependent Z at the same time in New York. So, if you have already got the required documents such as invitation letter and work permit, you can mail all these back and ask your wife to handle both your applications.
Related Questions:
What are the requirements for a Z Visa for a US citizen?
Asked by Louise M from USA
| Feb. 15, 2015 21:10
can a us citizen with a z visa travel to other Asian countries while workin...
Asked by butter from USA
| May. 14, 2012 21:49
I am in Shanghai on a tourist visa and have an invitation from the Shanghai...
Asked by Henry from USA
| Feb. 23, 2016 21:02
Apply for work Z type for china in hanoi
Asked by Comron from Usa
| Aug. 01, 2017 21:44
tourist visa. Can I get a tourist visa in Korea and then comeback and redo ...
Asked by brian from wong
| Mar. 29, 2018 20:40
US citizen/teacher in Ukraine looking for Chinese Z visa to teach English i...
Asked by Ms.McNeal from US
| Apr. 16, 2009 04:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)