Asked by Chau from Australia | Aug. 08, 2013 08:36
About:China Visa Application Procedure and Fee

We live in Adelaide, is it possible to pay by Master Card as I don't have a Debit Card.

We are travelling to China in January 2014 after meeting up with my sister in Hong Kong. My sister will buy bus tickets for us to go for a few days. We don't know which hotel to stay until we get there. Can we still apply for it and what document do we need to support our applications as we would like to get them done soon in Australia? Also, we live in Adelaide and can we pay by Credit Card if Postal application is the only option? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Tracy | Aug. 09, 2013 02:55
Yes, you can pay by Master card. For tourist visit, an itinerary is necessary. If you can not provide accommodation and airline booking, you can try to apply with flight ticket to HK or if possible, provide an invittion letter from your sister if she is a HK resident.
Related Questions:
How can I pay? Union pay debit card ok?
Asked by Gonzalo(from iphone) from Spain
| Mar. 18, 2015 19:05
Will a Master Card debit card work in China? It works as a credit card in ...
Asked by Stan Daugherty from USAs
| Sep. 12, 2014 03:00
can I pay a debit (GB) card in Guangzhou aiport Mcdonald?
Asked by Michal from United Kingdom
| Mar. 09, 2015 02:09
Do I have to pay extra fees for using Visa or Master Card
Asked by Shah from U.s.a.
| Jul. 23, 2012 23:06
payment for train tickets
Asked by jay Narayan Shah from Nepal
| Aug. 12, 2011 01:34
Terms of payment & do you have any office here in Ras Al Khaimah where I c...
Asked by loty from United Arab Emirates
| Jul. 15, 2011 21:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)