Asked by Graham from United Kingdom | Jul. 29, 2013 11:04
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Applying for more than one visa.


Does anyone know if it is possible. I go to China in a few weeks for training as a teacher then I return to the UK after two weeks. I then return in September to work. My invitation letter only allows to apply for a single entry Z while I need to enter twice. Is it possible to apply for both a L and a Z at the same time?
Thanks in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ali from Pakistan | Jul. 29, 2013 20:13
Z means valid for 30 days, If you got resident permit within 30 days, than I think you dont need to apply, as if within 30 days you return without complete the residence process in china, means you have to ask your inviter to apply for new invitation letter for you.
Related Questions:
Can I apply a Chinese Visa in Hongkong for my friends?
Asked by Mr.Neo from Canada
| Feb. 26, 2011 02:20
Are there more than one cruise ports in Shanghai?
Asked by Josephine Lemon from Great Britain
| Mar. 12, 2018 21:19
I am applying for study in china for more than one year. I am required to t...
Asked by Mr.Khurshed from Pakistan
| Mar. 06, 2011 00:42
Can I enter more than once on a tourist visa, within 12 months?
Asked by Rob from United Kingdom
| Feb. 17, 2016 01:43
What Visa must i apply for when going to the Canton Fair in Oct 2011, i am ...
Asked by Troye
| Aug. 07, 2011 23:03
What is the best way to get to the Yunan ethnic village from the Golden eag...
Asked by Talma Manor from Israel
| Apr. 13, 2014 03:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)