Asked by guest from USA | Jul. 26, 2013 10:17
About:China Visa

How shuold I complete sections 2.5, 2.8, 2.9 on tourist visa form?

I am traveling from Chicago to Hong Kong and staying there for a month. I then am flying to Shanghai and starting a Viking River Cruise tour for 13 days ending in Beijing. I then fly back to Chicago. How should I complete sections 2.5, 2.8, and 2.9 on the form?
I assume that copies of my airline tickets from Hong Kong to Shanghai and Beijing to Chicago are required to be submitted as well.

Answers (1)
Answered by Benson from Singapore | Jul. 27, 2013 02:41
If you will not stay in hotels in Shanghai or Beijing, you can fill in the form section 2.5 with contacts of the cruise ship instead and "N/A" to sections 2.8 and 2.9.
Yes, round-trip tickets are required.
Related Questions:
My daughter is graduating at Lianiong University in Shenyang. I now need to...
Asked by M Duister from South Africa
| Jun. 11, 2014 04:58
72-hour program: If we spend time in Hong Kong before going to Xian & chang...
Asked by Bill C from USA
| Feb. 03, 2015 01:46
How do I get the application form?
Asked by Loveth bassey from USA
| Jan. 26, 2016 21:56
Visa to attend conference
Asked by JParker from United Kingdom
| Apr. 19, 2012 02:26
how do i get a copy of a tourist visa in 'word' so as I can complete it on ...
Asked by bob youel from England
| Jun. 02, 2017 05:02
Hi I have to process Visa formalities of emplyees of my company to Hongkong...
Asked by Mr.Abhishek from India
| Dec. 10, 2010 03:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)