Asked by Sean from Singapore | Jul. 14, 2013 19:54
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Which VISA should I apply for? And If Hong Kong Visa, if I give the Macau flight itinerary will it be ok?

Hi, I am holding a PRC passport. I am visiting Hong Kong for 3 days and then followed by Macau for 4 days. My flight is from Singapore to Macau, after which I will take a ferry to Hong Kong for the first 3 days and go back to Macau.

Answers (1)
Answered by Tim from Ireland | Jul. 15, 2013 01:49
It's ok for you to stay in Macau for 7 days at most. If you want to visit HK, you need to apply for a special entry permit from Hong Kong Immigration Department. It takes 4 to 6 weeks to get such an entry permit.
Related Questions:
Which visa should I apply for a paid internship of 1year in china?
Asked by Ashwani from India
| Oct. 12, 2016 04:11
i will be visiting with my son to accompany him to study in china. my stay ...
Asked by pk bansal from India
| Jun. 21, 2014 02:36
I shall be visiting China for a conference. Which type of visa should I app...
Asked by Karabi Das from India
| May. 22, 2016 21:16
My friend in China wants to invite me, so which type of visa i should apply...
| Sep. 24, 2016 21:24
I am a lecturer attending a conference in china, which visa type should i a...
Asked by Dr. Ayannuga from Nigeria
| Jun. 27, 2014 04:12
Hello. I want to apply for Q1 visa, which entry i should choose.
Asked by Omar Sankareh from Gambia
| Jun. 12, 2017 04:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)