Asked by Frederick from Ghana | Jul. 13, 2013 06:28
About:China Embassy in Singapore

Please l need your advice

Hello,am a Ghanaian and am married to chinese lady here in china for 2 L visa which was given to me as expire and the PSB just renew it for one and half month but it was a zero entry.they said l should go out and apply and come to china again before they can give me 6 months or 1 year type.l wanted to go to Ghana and apply for it but l was told the Chinese embassy in Ghana as been closed down for l want to know is it posible for me to go to Macau,singapore or the Philippines since we are free to those countries and apply with my marriage documents?

Answers (1)
Answered by Harry from United Kingdom | Jul. 14, 2013 04:37
You may not go to Macau or unless you apply for visas if you go there. But I am not sure you can be granted with one. You can call (853) 2872 5488 for consultation.
Related Questions:
Please advice l need to know is from Kuala Lumpur to Hangchow b'coz l need...
Asked by Mr.steve from malaysia
| May. 02, 2009 20:49
Arrange visa to guangzhou via hongkong
Asked by Zoelkifly from Indonesia
| Nov. 29, 2013 01:55
How to apply a tourist visa in china
Asked by Jay palmiano from Philippines
| May. 01, 2016 21:06
Please anyone to provide me with a list of documents I need for a Multiple ...
Asked by David from Kenya
| Sep. 13, 2015 00:58
applying Chinese visa in macau
Asked by mae from China
| Oct. 15, 2014 22:33
Hello, Would it be possible as a UK citizen to apply for a L visa in Mos...
Asked by Ms.Shanahan from UK
| May. 06, 2009 23:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)