Asked by Lane b from Canada | Jul. 12, 2013 14:56
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Double entry means 2 visits within the alloted duration or two entries of equal duration?

I've applied for an F because I have a 3 month internship. There may be a chance of extension, so I'm wondering if my double entry, 90 day F lets me enter china twice within 90 days or I can enter twice, the 90 days counting down from the first entry and then restarting upon the second. I was confused because I originally tried to apply for 120 days but the clerk said in that case I would put "60" on the form and have two entries....

Answers (1)
Answered by Neil from Canada | Jul. 13, 2013 02:05
Double entry means you can enter twice time within its validity. If you mean your F has 90 days as duration of each entry, you can stay 90 days after each entry (180 days in total). If it is 60 days, you can stay 60 days each time (120 days in total).
Related Questions:
Double entry.
Asked by Mats from Sweden
| Jul. 22, 2018 09:38
Double entry valid for 3 to 6 months...What is the max duration of stay?
Asked by Gareth from Ireland
| Jan. 14, 2013 04:28
I just received a 10 year multiple entry "L" visa with a 60-day limit per v...
Asked by David from USA
| Mar. 29, 2015 01:03
M-Visa questions
Asked by Zenn from Singapore
| Oct. 17, 2014 04:30
About double entry visa
Asked by Alex from Hong kong
| Jun. 11, 2018 22:49
should i apply for Multiple Visa?
Asked by Ali Raza from Pakistan
| Jul. 04, 2012 22:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)