Asked by rat from Netherlands | Jul. 09, 2013 06:28
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

I have an L visa that is expiring but want to extend.


I entered china from Vietnam with a regular L (dutch passport). Afterwards I got an extension of one month. Now that it is expiring I was thinking of extending it again for another month. My question is, Is this possible? I have been told by some people that since July the first its not possible anymore. So in short I have an L, I extended once already. Can get another month extension? if yes how long would this take? (because vary from place to place)

Answers (1)
Answered by Kenneth from India | Jul. 10, 2013 03:36
Hi rat, I am in the same situation. I was told by the PSB officers that I have to go back to India for a new one. So you'd better visit your local PSB personally for the direct answer.
Related Questions:
i have L visa. i want to extend it first if possible change it to work Z. P...
Asked by Xaio ni from Nepal
| Aug. 17, 2013 02:35
I have 3 months L visa for china, and I want 3 months extension is it poss...
Asked by Ruhi from India
| Oct. 10, 2016 01:35
Can i extend my China tourist visa to 90 days or more?
Asked by hamuza1990 from uganda
| Feb. 19, 2012 01:25
I'm on a 1 year student visa and I want to extend, can I?
Asked by Katie from USA
| Nov. 11, 2014 21:46
Does anyone know where i can do an extension of my visa?
Asked by Iván Cortés from México
| Jun. 15, 2015 22:00
student reident permit expire in june want extension for next semester
Asked by monique from cameroon
| May. 21, 2018 01:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)