Asked by Guest from China | Jul. 06, 2013 08:27
About:Chinese Embassy in Mongolia

Canadian & Filipino applying for tourist visa to china in Mongolia

Hi I live in Beijing and need to leave and apply for a tourist visa as my Z type is expiring. With the new law changes, can I (Canadian) and my wife (Filipino) make one run in Mongolia? Its much closer and cheaper to get to. How long would it take to process and what would I need to apply? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Tim from Australia | Jul. 07, 2013 02:09
Did you go to the local entry and exit management bureau? According to my knowledge, you can get an L without leaving China from the local entry and exit management bureau. The documents include your passport and valid Z type one, a recent passport size photo, accommodation registration form, a proof from your company proving that you have ended the contract with them (with your company's seal), financial proof (3000 USD or 21000 RMB).
Related Questions:
If I am a Canadian citizen applying for a tourist visa to China, do I have ...
Asked by Lea MacFarloane from Canada
| Feb. 15, 2012 00:48
List of visa requirements for Singapore PR
Asked by Joy from Singapore
| Jan. 13, 2012 00:30
L visa renewal
Asked by guest from China
| Dec. 24, 2011 02:37
Am Filipino Canadian do I need a visa to travel in mainland China?
Asked by Minda from Canadian
| Apr. 05, 2018 01:31
as a canadian do i need a tourist visa
Asked by ronald miller from Canada
| Feb. 15, 2015 01:15
Can a filipino tourist in bangkok get a china visa
Asked by Vic from Thailand
| May. 19, 2017 04:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)