Asked by Paris from Australia | Jun. 28, 2013 03:05
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

I'm about to leave for a year long study exchange at Nanjing University.

My problem is that I haven't received my acceptance letter yet by Nanjing University, but it has been confirmed by both my and their universities. As such I can't apply for my student X but have booked my flights out to travel. If I get a single entry, can I after the single entry expires, apply for a new student X a year long with all the relevant documents and exchange acceptance within Nanjing?

Answers (1)
Answered by Leander from Canada | Jun. 28, 2013 04:57
I am afraid not. Because as to the new regulation I learnt from other website, applicants should get their application done in their home country. So, better ask for the admission letter and Form for study from the University asap.
Related Questions:
Travelling to Europe before studying in China
Asked by Paris from Australia
| Jul. 02, 2013 04:05
I want 2 study civil engg.. Which university wil b best in shanghai,nanjing...
Asked by Mr.Pasang lama from Pokhara,Nepal
| Sep. 11, 2010 22:56
Dear Mr o Ms Im Chinese student in university now and Ill go to Spain fo...
Asked by Ms.Yu
| Sep. 03, 2009 21:30
im from korea , and university student of china.. im going to go to study ...
Asked by Ms.laila from south korea
| Aug. 28, 2010 20:57
am currently apoplying for study permit to study at nanjing university of i...
Asked by Mr.collins from ghana
| Feb. 15, 2010 04:26
i want my 4 year old son to study in china and i would need to accompany hi...
Asked by Ms.cinderella from Thailand
| Jul. 28, 2010 21:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)