Asked by maria from Syria | Jun. 25, 2013 07:39
About:China Embassy in Syria

what do i need to do?

my husband has a residence in china with visa z ,i want to go and stay with him, what do i ned to do or what papers he needs to send me??
and can i buy a one way ticket for this? or not??

Answers (5)
Answered by Ray from Canada | Jun. 26, 2013 02:28
You need an invitation letter from your husband, and copies of his passport, work Z and residence permit. Your marriage certificate is required as well. One way ticket is enough.
Answered by maria from Syria | Jun. 27, 2013 04:41
thank you so much
i just wana know what kind of visa will i get with these papaers???
Answered by Lorin | Jun. 28, 2013 01:34
You can apply for dependent Z accompanying your husband's Z.
Answered by maria from Syria | Jul. 02, 2013 06:31
excuse me i heard that i cant have the residence from my husband ,it's a new law i guess ,so cud u tell me if that's true or not??
Answered by Lorin | Jul. 03, 2013 02:39
Sorry, I have no idea about the new law. I think the best choice is to ask your husband to get direct answer from his local PSB within mainland PRC.
Related Questions:
How to get a divorce decree certified and translated into Chinese fo marria...
Asked by Kevin Woods from United States
| Apr. 29, 2014 03:11
I am a uk citizen wanting to obtain a tourism visa for less than 30 days in...
Asked by peter whitehead from United Kingdom
| May. 14, 2015 23:00
I intend to participate in Soft darts touranment in Shanghai on 16th and 17...
Asked by Atif Hussain from Pakistan
| Jul. 11, 2014 22:25
Dear Sir/ Madam I like to apply for a multi entry one year visa as my husba...
Asked by lee from Malaysia
| Jul. 10, 2014 02:59
I am traveling on a Viking Cruise Trip which starts in Bejing and ends in S...
Asked by Suzanne Watson from USA
| Jun. 17, 2016 20:56
I am flying from Vancouver Canada to Shanghai and then to Australia I have ...
Asked by Ash from Canada
| Sep. 21, 2013 04:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)