Asked by Pav from India | Jun. 19, 2013 18:37
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Visa on arrival!

Hi, I am an Indian national whereas my parents are Nepali passport holders. We have booked a trip to Hongkong, Macau and Disneyland lasting 6 days. I know Indian passport holders can get a VOA in both Hongkong and Macau but I am confused about my parents. My tour operator said that they can also get VOA but all the sites that I've visited state that they have to apply before they reach Hongkong & Macau. My parents presently live in India and we will be flying from India as well.

Answers (1)
Answered by Owen from United Kingdom | Jun. 20, 2013 02:30
Hi, your parents need to apply for HK and Macao visas in advance through Chinese embassy or consulate in India according to the place you reside. It can not be got upon arrival with Nepali passports.
Related Questions:
Hi I am travelling from Auckland - Hangzhou - Auckland this week for a few ...
Asked by Derek from NZ
| Jul. 31, 2016 01:28
Can i get the China VISA for 5 days at LoWu border to enter Shenzhen?
Asked by Andrea from Italy
| Dec. 13, 2014 00:09
Estonian passport VOA at Shenzhen. I'm taking MTR from Hongkong to Shenzhen...
Asked by Margus from Estonia
| Oct. 30, 2016 01:20
Hi I hold a Danish passport, could I gain a VoA?
Asked by Maz from Denmark
| Nov. 22, 2016 21:40
Can people from Sweden get a visa on arrival?
Asked by Emelie from Wallon
| Sep. 01, 2013 22:21
for thai people, visa arrival in Guangzhou airport, ok ?
Asked by somabt thamruang from thailand
| Sep. 07, 2013 01:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)