Asked by hana | Jun. 17, 2013 14:39
About:China Embassy in Sweden

what should i have for getting the visa?

I live in Stockholm and i have a 2 years residency there, if i want to travel to china.

Answers (1)
Answered by Martin from USA | Jun. 18, 2013 03:48
Hi, you can submit your application CVASC in Stockholm. Following documents are required:
1. A photocopy of your Residence Permit issued by Migrationsverket valid for at least 6 months(not suitable for EU citizen), and
2. A copy of your photo ID,i.e.driver's license, and
3. A copy of your Letter of employment or your employment ID card from a Swedish company, and
4. Registration letter if you are studying in Sweden,and
5. Personbevis from Skatteverket issued within 6 months, and
6. Your travel plan,including your arrival and departure date, cities name, your activities in each cities etc., and
7. A copy of your round-trip flight reservation, and
8. A copy of your hotel booking reservation of the main cities
Basic documents are your original passport, application form and photo.
Related Questions:
going to China, for the company I work for, on a Business Visa for 2 weeks ...
Asked by Tim Mcilrath from USA
| Feb. 18, 2013 00:18
Hello i want a tourist visa for Hong Kong.I am from Afghanistan living in ...
Asked by Nezamuddin from Afghanistan
| Dec. 23, 2012 00:56
I am a Pakistani female wife of a Saudi National.
Asked by Anya Moh from Saudi Arabia
| Nov. 18, 2016 00:51
What type of visa i should apply for getting married in china??
Asked by Unknown from Philippines
| Jan. 18, 2016 01:58
Can Srilankan do visa on arrival in Macau & hongkong? Do i need to take it...
Asked by Ahmad from Sri Lanka
| Mar. 10, 2016 20:58
I need to go to China to apply a student visa to an European country, what ...
Asked by Farhad from Bangladesh
| Aug. 26, 2011 21:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)