Asked by Roxanne from United Kingdom | Jun. 07, 2013 05:47
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

Can I obtain a double entry L-visa even if i only plan on entering PRC once?

I am planning on entering PRC as part of a round-the-world trip in December. However I will be in the USA from September to December so cannot apply for a single entry L before I go (In August) as the 3 month validity period will expire before I want to enter in December.
(I cannot apply for it whilst in the USA as they will not allow people on a B1 visa to apply)

I was hoping to apply for a double entry L in August (while i'm still in the UK), as this would be valid for 6 months, however I will only have airline tickets and a hotel reservation for one entry. Will this be a problem?

If you have any other advice on how I can obtain it for my trip it would be greatly appreciated!


Answers (1)
Answered by Andrew from Singapore | Jun. 08, 2013 02:08
Hi, you can try to apply for a double entry with your current ticket and hotel bookings. You can confirm this with CVASC directly at: 0207 710 6000. BTW, you can also get a single entry tourist L in HK if you can not get it in UK and USA.
Related Questions:
If I'm making one return trip to China is that one entry or two?
Asked by cammy from Australia
| Apr. 29, 2016 01:35
Two year multiple entry Business Visa
Asked by Graham from Ireland
| Feb. 24, 2016 02:18
Hey i am a holder of german passport. I will go from seoul-shanghai-beijing...
| Apr. 17, 2017 08:23
Please, where can I renewal Lvisa in Hong kong?
Ms.FRENCHYSZ from China
| Aug. 05, 2011 22:14
Obtaining new double entry visa immediately after one has been used
Asked by Keryn from New Zealand
| Oct. 07, 2013 03:47
I entered China using L visa with double entries last month. If I changed i...
Asked by Ms.Olivia from Indonesia
| Mar. 21, 2011 03:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)