Asked by Michael from USA | May. 26, 2013 03:15
About:China Embassy in Thailand

I am an American and would like to obtain a visa to china while I am visiting bangkok Thailand.

I was reading through some of the questions and answers responses and I read mix responses regarding if it's possible or not for someone to receive one to china if they currently do not have a thai one in their possession. I will have a couple of weeks to allow for processing and since I am only staying in Thailand for less than 30 days, I am not required to apply for a thai one. Not sure if the Embassy or a travel agent would be possible in obtaining a Chinese one?

Answers (1)
Answered by Lydia from Ireland | May. 26, 2013 03:37
If you haven't started your Thailand Trip, better get a Chinese one in the US before you go. Then your trip won't be spoiled. If you are in Thailand, you should go to the embassy or consulate to try. If they refuse your application, you probably go to HK to get one and then enter China.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a Canadian citizen travelling in Bangkok, flying to Singapore with...
Asked by Kelly from Canada
| Feb. 13, 2015 01:02
visa for US citizen
Asked by M. Litchman from USA
| Dec. 08, 2012 02:24
Requirements for a Chinese tourist visa Application in Bangkok
Asked by Mark from Netherlands
| Aug. 16, 2012 03:57
Hello, I am a Brazilian who wants to study in China, I already have the adm...
Asked by Mr.Carlos from Brazil
| Jan. 22, 2011 20:34
I am a US citizen and need a China visa. I was wondering if it was possibl...
Asked by Ms.Tiffany from USA
| Dec. 07, 2009 03:32
Hello, I will be in Bangkok in a couple of months and I am hoping to tra...
Asked by Mr.James from Thailand
| Aug. 20, 2010 03:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)