Asked by Shihhsun | May. 15, 2013 03:34
About:China Consulate in Melbourne

Questions in regarding to Visa?

My wife and I plus our 20 months baby are going to (Shen Zhen) thru Hong Kong from 22 June to 1 July 2013. My questions are:

Q1. My wife currently holds Chinese passport, as we are entering thru Hong Kong airport, she wants to know if she needs to order a new Australia PR label ($70) for her passport for entering and exiting Hong Kong?

* She has her AUS PR visa renewed and granted a few days ago (12 May 2013), however the PR label on her passport is still the old one and shows expiring date on the 26 Apr 2013.

Q2. How can I apply with my passport? Can I make payment online and have the passport sent to the Embassy for labelling? How much is fee?

Many thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Nick | May. 16, 2013 01:35
Yes, your wife needs to order a new PR label for her passport to enter HK.
You and your baby needs to apply for Chinese visas for this trip to Shenzhen. You can submit your application to CVASC, fee charged for post application is AUD 115 per person.
Related Questions:
Business Visa (Russian Citizenship)
Asked by Katerina from China
| Jun. 23, 2016 20:39
Dear Sir/madam who anyone concern, right here i am writing for some questi...
Asked by Ms.Kadek Sukaningsih from Indonesia
| Jun. 21, 2009 21:33
Travel from Nepal to Lhasa!
Asked by Kris from Poland
| May. 21, 2012 01:38
Hi, I have few questions regarding visa application. My husband and I are M...
Asked by Ms.Tan from Singapore
| Nov. 09, 2010 19:02
Hello, I am US citizen currently residing in Thailand. I have two questi...
Asked by Mr.Diver from USA
| Feb. 10, 2011 00:42
Visa Application Inquiry
Mr.AARONOLAFSON from United States
| May. 13, 2011 04:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)