Asked by Jan Mckeogh from New Zealand | May. 15, 2013 02:05
About:China Tourist Visa

L following expiration of working permit

I have begun several threads concerning obtaining an L following expiration of a residence permit. In my visit to the Entry and Exit Bureau in Pudong this morning, I have the following to report to others who may be in a similar situation to us.
We can only get the L for 30 days and that is it following the expiration of the residence permit.There is no extension granted following the 30 days. In other words you cannot get an extension on the L. There are also new law regarding visas coming into effect sometime soon(as in June /July). Does anyone know about what to expect? It seems like the only possibility rests with going to Hong Kong and even that is not guaranteed. As in the past, some of you have been so helpful and so I would really appreciate it, if you have anymore tips. Thankyou:))

Answers (1)
Answered by Amy | May. 16, 2013 01:25
Hi Jan, thanks very much for sharing this. About the new law, I think it should be good ones like the 72 hour free transit for passengers from 45 countries.
Related Questions:
F or M if previously employeed
Asked by john from Italy
| Feb. 29, 2016 20:24
Visit other city with Voa
Asked by Nicholas from Hong Kong
| May. 17, 2016 20:08
Wife work permit
Asked by Coco from China
| Apr. 01, 2014 04:11
Tourist visa for vietnamese with malaysia working permit
Asked by Ricky young from Malaysia
| Mar. 07, 2018 00:14
Question on residence permit issue
| Sep. 26, 2017 21:53
dear sir/madam: how much the visa?
Asked by Mr.david from philippines
| Feb. 12, 2011 01:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)