Asked by Lee Myers from Australia | May. 05, 2013 19:37
About:China Visa Application Procedure and Fee

Multiple and Group Visas requirements

We will be travelling to China for a week in September then onto Tibet for two weeks then back to other places for another week, a montn in all. Do I need a multiple entry one?. There are four of us in the group. Would it be better to get a Group type or stick with 4 separate visas for our visit. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Robin from New Zealand | May. 05, 2013 20:58
A single entry one is ok for you. You need to apply for the Tibet Travel Permit before going to Tibet. Usually a travel agency can handle it for you but you need to join their tour. I was told that at least five people of the same nationality could apply for the Tibet Travel Permit. So I am not sure if you can get it.
Related Questions:
Can we renew our travel visas in Dalian? What are the requirements? Can we ...
Asked by Robert & Susan from Canada
| Dec. 30, 2013 02:14
What are the requirements for visas for Thai and Danish citizens on travel ...
Asked by Erik Boeck from Denmark
| May. 23, 2011 22:23
We plan to visit Haikou early November, will the weather be temperate and s...
Asked by Leon Shirron from Australia
| Jul. 08, 2011 21:22
hello there! my parents are holding residence visas in dubai, may i know th...
Asked by Mrs.maria from Philippines
| Oct. 11, 2010 21:15
question on china visa for US citizens
Asked by Melissa Esteva from USA
| Mar. 29, 2013 04:25
Can I get L visas for my whole family? do we need 4 seperate applications?
Asked by cody from USA
| Jun. 30, 2014 01:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)