Asked by Duncan from United Kingdom | May. 05, 2013 15:18
About:China Embassy in U.K.

How can I get my tourist visa for China?


I will be going to China in August for 10 days to visit a friend of mine who is working there for the summer. She is staying in Shanghai with friends (a Chinese family) and that is where I will be staying for the weekend when I arrive in Shanghai so will not have a hotel reservation. We will then do some travelling around China. What do I need to provide with my application?

Also, on the application form (Form V.2011A), what is the difference between sections 2.8 and 2.9? (2.8: Name and address of inviter or contact unit in China and 2.9: Name and address of your relative, friend or contact person in China). Do I only need to fill one of them in?


Answers (1)
Answered by Andy from Ireland | May. 05, 2013 21:05
Except for your passport, photo and filled application form, you should ask your friend to send you an invitation letter. In this case, you needn't have to book the round-trip air tickets and hotels in China. If your friend sends you the invitation letter, I think you should fil both blanks in 2.8 and 2.9 sections.
Related Questions:
How can I get the tourist visa ?
Asked by Shima
| Oct. 25, 2012 20:25
how can i get tourist visa to china. i am on my husband uae resident visa a...
Asked by Mrs.odunukwe chinyere from Nigeria
| May. 25, 2010 03:26
I am a business man i and my wife and kids how can get a tourist Visa for c...
Asked by Sohel sayed from Bangladesh
| Apr. 15, 2016 21:31
how do i get a copy of a tourist visa in 'word' so as I can complete it on ...
Asked by bob youel from England
| Jun. 02, 2017 05:02
how can i get dubai tourist visa?how much in rmb?please reply to my email.i...
Asked by Ms.trisha from cn
| Mar. 07, 2010 21:07
i have a boyfriend from Europe coming in china on October for work his comp...
Asked by apple from Philippines
| Aug. 26, 2015 03:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)