Asked by farzana from Pakistan | May. 02, 2013 19:06
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

is it possible that I go to Hong Kong from Wuhan for changing the type of my visa from X to Z?

Please reply as soon as possible
Hi! I am from pakistan, currently studing in Wuhan. My studies are going to finish this june and luckily I have found a job here. Now, I want to change from X to Z. I can only change it by going outside China, either to my country or any other country. I dont wanna go back to Pakistan just for change, rather i would prefer going to Hong Kong for change.
My question is that is it possible that I go to Hong Kong from Wuhan and change the type from X to Z and come back here?
Secondly, what are the requirements generally for acquiring Z? (any medical. police clearance...etc)

Answers (1)
Answered by Amy | May. 03, 2013 04:26
I am afraid you have to go back and apply for a Z in Pakistan. For work purpose, the work permit and official invitation letter are required.
Related Questions:
Extending Student X Visa
Asked by Belinda from Malaysia
| Jul. 11, 2017 20:52
do we have to go to our country for changing visa from L to S
Asked by aski
| Oct. 07, 2013 02:35
S1 Visa
Asked by Jas from China
| Sep. 22, 2013 22:20
Changing a Student X type into a Tourist L type
Asked by Lisa from Germany
| Jul. 23, 2017 22:08
How to change from Z visa to Q1 type?
Asked by Julie from Canada
| Jan. 15, 2017 21:30
LHR-HKG-PEK-LHR South African Passport Holder
Asked by CN from United Kingdom
| Oct. 15, 2016 02:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)