Asked by jodie from china | Apr. 25, 2013 14:37
About:China Embassy in Australia

i am australian living in shanghai with an F expiring in august...

my son(also australian) who has been living with me here , and on previous 3 month L visa, is going on a holiday to bangkok, before returning to shanghai to leave for Uni in Canada...can he apply for another L tourist in bangkok...he will only be here for 1 month ...I have heard he may need to supply bank accounts and invitation letter , even though he is only visiting with this true??It is his 1st holiday without family(bangkok)and I dont want him to be stranded in bangkok unable to get home to us in shanghai because of this issue...

Answers (1)
Answered by Leo | Apr. 26, 2013 04:13
Hi, in my opinion, you can apply for an L extension in Shanghai PSB with one entry before leaving for Bangkok. The application in Bangkok is strict as you said.
Related Questions:
I am an Australian living in Thailand. Am I able to get a China Business Vi...
Asked by Mr.Darryl Ainsworth from Australia
| Jan. 28, 2011 00:08
F visa application from a third country
Asked by Dooni from Sudan
| Sep. 28, 2012 04:38
I'd like to know how to get a tourist visa with multiple entry for one year...
Asked by ajak ahmed from uganda
| Dec. 31, 2012 00:01
I live in shanghai and I have an F visa that is expiring on 4th march. I am...
Asked by Mr.Fatima Rodriguez from Peru
| Jan. 18, 2011 22:48
Where can I download the business visa application to apply in Jakarta ?
Asked by Peter Pickering from Indonesia
| Aug. 31, 2013 02:44
Visa - F to tourist L type
Asked by Gogu from Malaysia
| Aug. 17, 2016 22:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)