Asked by Mimi from Philippines | Apr. 14, 2013 20:27
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Staying in Hong Kong

I need to be in Hong Kong with my de facto partner because he's working there. I am a Phil. passport holder working in China and have a Chinese work visa, but I can work from anywhere because of the nature of my job (online).
- How do I apply for a Hong Kong visa if I'm here in the Philippines for vacation?
- How long can I get and what's the processing time?

Answers (1)
Answered by daniel from Maldives | Apr. 14, 2013 22:24
Passport holders of the Philippines can stay in HK without visa for 14 days. If you plan to work in HK, you need to apply for one, go to the Chinese embassy to submit your application. It takes four working days if the embassy deals with it. Sometimes, the application has to be approved by the HK Immigration Department. Then it takes longer time, probably four weeks.
Related Questions:
Good place for Dinner in Hong Kong birthday celebration staying in Wanchai
Asked by JJ from Jama
| Jun. 08, 2014 21:55
what are the advantages of staying in a disney hotel against staying in hot...
Asked by danilo tan
| Oct. 09, 2014 01:24
Is there any place, such as park or beach around New Territories? Tsuen Wan...
Asked by Jo
| Mar. 22, 2013 04:21
are there vagitarian eating places in Wan Chai in HK?
Asked by VJ from United Kingdom
| Apr. 08, 2014 01:03
How to go to tsim sha tsui from tsing yi, hong kong?
Asked by Catherine from Canada
| Mar. 26, 2015 00:38
May i ask how to go to tin wan street at Aberdeen from Hong Kong Airport?
Asked by James from MalaysiA
| Mar. 30, 2015 20:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)