Asked by alejandra from Colombia | Apr. 09, 2013 06:02
About:China Embassy in Sweden

Visa for a colombian person doing an academic exchange in sweeden

Hi i am from colombia and i need to get it for christmas. From september I will be living in Umea and I have some questions:
- Can I apply by post?
- Can I stay at a frined there or do I need to do an hotel reservation?
- In the list of document that I need to give to the embassy is a persobevis but since I'm from colombia I can not get one , so what I need to do?

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Cheney | Apr. 10, 2013 02:25
Hi, if you will live in Umea then, your application should be submitted to CVASC at Karlavägen 108, Stockholm. You can apply by post, please read details here
If you will stay at your friend's home, invitation letter and copies of his/her ID are required.
Related Questions:
I am a person with Dual citizenship (Dutch and Colombian) do I need Visa to...
Asked by Pvargas from Aruba
| Jan. 21, 2014 20:24
Hello. Im a Colombian citizen, Im in an intership here in Geneve and Im ...
Asked by Mrs.Ana Maria Rivas
| Aug. 31, 2009 04:25
colombian can apply for a chinese visa in thailand?
Asked by johanna from Colombia
| Sep. 22, 2013 01:19
@@Chinese Tourist VISA
Asked by Mr.Jesús from Turkey
| May. 12, 2011 03:21
hi we are 16 students and 6 lecturers will doing an academic trip to Hon...
Asked by Mr.Vecollen Ebiet from Malaysia
| Jan. 17, 2011 21:00
How to get from Pudong Airport to Shanghai Jiao Tong University Academic Ex...
Asked by Angie from Canada
| Aug. 29, 2013 23:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)