Asked by jen | Apr. 07, 2013 21:47
About:China Business Visa

Application within China

I am a Filipino,fr. Philippines and currently holding a bussiness F visa here in China.I just want to asked if is it possible for me to apply a bussiness F here inside the country?or do i need to go back in my home country?My chinese friend told me they can do it for me,so that no need for me to go back home or exit in macao. I am aware that its difficult to apply for the filipinos like me since January this year.My bussiness F will expired this coming May 08,2013.Thank you....

Answers (1)
Answered by Arnold | Apr. 07, 2013 22:56
Hi, you can try to apply for F extension at local PSB, but an invitation letter from your business partner or the relevant department is required. If possible, try to use an agency if necessary.
Related Questions:
What is the totoal cost for visa application by post for 1 person?
Asked by Carl Birch from Australia
| May. 19, 2014 01:18
Hi, is there a copy of the visa application form for applying within China ...
Asked by Mr.Mark from United Kingdom
| Feb. 04, 2010 23:12
Is the photo on visa application form within 6 months taken ok?
Asked by CHII-MING KO from USA
| Mar. 04, 2015 19:19
Can you change a tourist visa into a family visit visa at the PSB within Ch...
Asked by Poly from China
| Aug. 14, 2016 01:17
Hi, Kindly please check is the Visa application within one day process ...
Asked by Mr.CK from Malaysia
| May. 04, 2009 05:11
Next time Visa Problem
Asked by Jay from Bangladesh
| May. 29, 2018 04:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)