Asked by guest from Chins | Apr. 07, 2013 21:39
About:Policy for Foreigners with Immediate Family Living in China

Permanent living in China

I have lived in China for over seven years. Been married for over six years. Have a ‘Z’ and have been working after converting the ‘Z’ to a temporary residence permit. Due to the ‘Expert Certificate’ requirements and being 68+ years of age, the relevant government agency is now discontinuing my certification. I own property, bank accounts…

I had heard of a visa for people like me that last for ten years. My work life will be expired when my current ‘Expert Certification’ expires in three months. Leaving the country every three or six or 12 months or.. somewhat unwieldy or cumbersome at best. Therefore, looking for advice for the best path to take.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mickey | Apr. 08, 2013 01:49
Hi, if you have family in China, you are able to apply for a family L/residence permit valid for two years (It may not be as long as ten years as I know). But you are not allowed to work on this.
Related Questions:
Hello I'm Indonesian going to Bahrain for vacation I transit to Hong-Kong d...
Asked by Sitiruhayana from Indonesia
| Jun. 20, 2017 20:17
i wanna go to shanghai. can i go apply visa in person?
Asked by shiella pairat from philippines
| Feb. 25, 2015 21:36
I am living in Kuwait with family.Can I apply for Permanent residence in Ch...
Asked by sahrish from Kuwait
| Aug. 09, 2015 01:29
pls i want to know what are the document required to apply for the visa.
Asked by becky from Nigeria
| Dec. 24, 2012 00:03
Chinese Visa for a Colombian citizen living in the US.
Asked by Claudia
| Apr. 11, 2013 02:29
Philippine passport w/PR card transiting thru Pudong enroute to Hongkong, ...
Asked by Evelyn
| Aug. 22, 2013 22:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)