Asked by Guido Schulte | Apr. 07, 2013 20:29
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

German Citizen living in Japan

Hello, I am a German Citizen and living in Japan (Permanent Resident Status). I am planning visiting a Japanese friend who is now living in Beijing. Period of stay will be four days, and I will be staying at my friends home who will take care of me during the stay. My understanding is that I need to apply for a visa for the four days. And for the application, I need an "invitation letter" from my friend. Could you please advice, if there is a kind a template of such invitation letter which can be used as reference? If not, could you please specify what kind of information have to be included in the invitation letter?
Thank you very much for your help!
Guido Schulte

Answers (1)
Answered by Cliff | Apr. 08, 2013 01:13
The invitation letter should include the following items:
(1) Your personal information, such as name, gender,and date of birth.
(2) Purpose of the visit to China, travel itinerary such as date of entry and exit, places of visit, relationship between you and the inviter, and who will bear the expenses of the applicant in China.
(3) If you are invited by an individual in China, please provide copies of inviter's passport information page, valid visa or residence permit in China for foreigners.
Related Questions:
Can he use the 72 hour transit visa if he flys from Italy to Wuhan then bac...
Asked by Sharon from Switzerland
| May. 06, 2015 20:05
Dear Sir / Madam, I am a German citizen living in Tokyo and planning to ...
Asked by Mr.Lukas from Japan
| May. 18, 2009 21:10
72 Hour Transit Visa. Do I apply for this -
Asked by Erin Shanahan from United States
| Jul. 27, 2018 08:03
I am going to hongkong for 5 days. Do i need any sort of visa?
Asked by Claire from Australia
| Jan. 07, 2013 00:41
German citizen living in US being a US resident with green card
Asked by Chris from US
| Mar. 27, 2018 22:16
Can I apply for a tourist Visa in Japan as a German National visiting Japan...
Asked by Anne from Germany
| Jun. 26, 2015 02:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)